All courses include:
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves, with introduction by Michel Odent.
- The KGHypnobirthing course relaxation CD, Colour & Calmness. This will be sent you when you reserve a place on a course so you can begin to enjoy the benefits of hypnobirthing straight away.
- A folder of handouts to guide your practice at home.
- Birth debrief if appropriate
- The opportunity to be offered 3 Step Rewind Therapy if appropriate.
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
- Comforting massage
- How the father or a partner (this can be a family member or friend) can be your powerful protector and support
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Knowledge and information about the whole process – complete antenatal program
- How ‘the system’ that you find yourself in works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- A simple practice regime to support you at home
Course options include:
– Free 20 min get to know you interview before contract is agreed, this enables both the family and instructor to decide whether they are a ‘good fit’ to work together. This meeting does not oblige either you as client or me as the hypnobirthing instructor to feel like we have to enter a contract together.
Private Course – One to one within your family home, this can be over a long weekend (4 hours each day – 2 days) or weekly (once a week for 2 hours – for 4 weeks).
The private couple course is €325 single payment or €350 for instalments (contact to discuss)
Group Course – The size of the groups vary, depending on a great many factors including the venue, the time of year, and imponderables that I shall never understand. I think it’s lovely to do the course in a group because you can meet other expectant couples, exchange ideas, and learn from their questions. The groups are kept small enough to be personal, and large enough to be friendly. The course runs weekly, 2 hours – for 4 weeks (usually evenings).
The group course is €300 single payment or €325 for instalments (contact to discuss)
Please contact me via the contacts page to discuss what may work better for you, and to find out the group course dates.
All packages are negotiable and combinable – if you want to discuss the possibility of an individual package. Do you have ideas that you don’t see here? Please contact me and we can build a bespoke care plan